When Quantity leads to Quality


One of the core techniques in regulating the game is the "Pair and a Spare" technique. It will be illustrated in detail in my book. But basically its a technique that has been used for ages by men themselves. In order for this to work, one needs to have a thick skin and a strong personality. And if you don't then dammit get one because this will be your sure way of getting the man you desire. We as women have been conditioned to be in a box, we need to be super loyal and super faithful at all times, but do we really win in the end ladies? men have nooo problem leaving you and the kids and totally  having a new life making a new family from scratch. Not saying that you should drop your kids and go with some hottie you met somewhere but no man these days deserves the loyalty that women give. No loyalty till the ring ladies! So back to the numbers game, you need a lot of men in your stable to better narrow down what you want. Yes, this will take some time and effort to accomplish. However, it will work for you in the end. You need alot of men in you life for the following reasons:

1. Gives you more practice in the game of dating
2. That ego boost of having a man court you
3. you will not be overly emotional over one guy
4. Free food! lol!

There is more reasons than that. But these days its plain dumb to just date one guy. Do you really think that guy is just dating you? oh no, men have women in categories they are really not sure what they want, but they figure it out along the way and they will compare the women they have against one another till they pick one that they think is the best. I know this because I am like the guy whisperer lol. And I have all male friends and have seen this game in action. I have also done it myself and let me tell you. With the "Pair and the Spare" technique. You will become emotionally stronger about men, you will not get hurt as much and you will learn about men more. In my book, I will break down the types of men you should pick to put in your stable, I will describe what a stable is, and when to cut some out and re-up. If I ever tell you anything, this will be one of my most important techniques besides my "ignore and bitch switch" effect


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play the game! if men do it why can't you!

Why not giving to much too soon will benifit you in the end

What men want