Signs when its time to go.................



In order to be in a happy relationship, you need to know when to leave. WTF!?!!?!? I know what you are thinking, but if you are in a happy relationship, you are in one because you know what a bad relationship is, therefore you can contrast good and bad. So whether you are in a relationship now, or looking to be in a relationship. There are signs to look out for so that you know when to go:

1. His time is unaccounted for and you cannot locate where he is
2. Constant arguing
3.you seem to go out of your way to please him
4. what you say or do is never right
5.He doesn't try to be understanding when you tell him your feelings
6.more interested in sex than romance and affection.

There are more that I will reveal in my upcoming book........

The thing is that leaving is scary. But the longer you stay in, the harder it will be to go. You have to realize that having peace always is better than you being miserable, take it from me. I was in a bad relationship for years, I basically wasted my good years with this guy, scared I would never find a decent man and that he was the best I could find. I finally left because I was tired of the stress of being with him. It was hard to leave, something that I have known for so long. Having the fear of leaving was overwhelming, but I did it. And sure, it was hard for awhile, but I when out and spent time with myself, and my friends, gave myself a makeover and never sweated it, and then the men just came at me like crazy. 



Don't let fear make you stay or even start a relationship with someone you know is not right for you. Trust your instinct. Yes, you may be continue to be single for awhile.  The thing is that, you have to think more about the positives of you not having a destructive or potential destructive relationship. You will have less stress and protection from shots at your self esteem. You will not waste time with a man that you do not need in your life and be more open to that special man to find you (or vice versa) so focus more on the positives to leave and not the negatives of you being alone for the moment. Remember fear will waste you best years; make your self esteem plummet more. You do deserve better and nothing less. Sometimes the best things come in time. Like they say, "Haste means waste" Good things come to those who wait!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play the game! if men do it why can't you!

Why not giving to much too soon will benifit you in the end

What men want