Why you need to think like a man (but not read a book written by a man)


When I discovered today that Steve Harveys ex wife went on a tirade on YouTube. I kept and open mind. After watching all the videos, after seeing her mannerisms, I do believe her. This is classic of men. They use you for your talents and then they when they get what they want, they toss you aside for a younger, newer model.

Ebony, July, 1998 by Lynn Norment, James Mitchell

"Money: "I ain't going to tell you how much money I make, but if you ask me if I am a millionaire, I'll say, yes, I'm a good, solid millionaire. Could I lose a million dollars and survive? Yes. I'm blessed. Believe me, I owe that to Mary."
The woman is not lying!

He used her and toss her aside. And he is now suing her because Oprah didn't give him a show because he thinks she was talking about him behind his back. smh.


I read Steve Harvey's book "Act like man," blah blah blah. And he actually stated in the book that a man can still cheat and love you. That if you just hold tight, he will come back to you. I was like WTF!!!!!! anyways, the real tricks of the trade, the real secrets that men have, the  mind games, the tricks they play to win you and such, no man will EVER tell you those secrets in any book. You don't need to read a book from a man who will only tell you some of the story, You need to know all the secrets about men and play the moves they would play on you first. I know these secrets because I have played them myself and when you get men in certain position, they will tell you everything! The problem that Steve Harvey's wife made is that she stayed around to long. You see the signs when a man is trying to leave. From day one. you have to save  money on the side. I don't care how wonderful he is. You prepare for war in a time of peace. remember that!


When the book is done. It will be posted for and ready for viewing, and in it, I will tell you the techniques that worked for me. I had control in my relationships always. I get respect in my current relationship and I don't have have problems. I have had men proposed to me and you can too! men are so simple ladies in future post to follow, I will give you snippets on the real secrets that men will not tell you ever! till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why not giving to much too soon will benifit you in the end

Play the game! if men do it why can't you!

What men want