Treat men like shit! (you'll thank me later!)


Another key factor in regulating the game is to be a ruthless bitch. I know you are probably saying, "that is wrong, I would not want to do that"  well do you think that men think about  your feelings? do you really think that they will stay around while you get fat, or lose a leg or get old??? yes, there are some men that will stay with you, but they are few.  So why should you spend energy being nice to a man when his love is conditional? why do you think men like pretty women? because pretty women don't go out of their way for men. They are difficult and bitchy. That is what you need to be. Men respect women that treat them like shit. The nicer you'll be, the more they walk all over you. Do you ever see any good when a girl buys a guy a cell phone? pays for dates? and basically take care of him? I know, it feels good to something nice for someone, but men don't take kindness for weakness, they are dumber than dirt to think this way, but however, they do. In order for you to have the upper hand, YOU have to be the one in control and how it works is by not giving a cluck about a guy. You have to do the things that men do to you. Say you will call and then call 2 days later, never complement them, say you will see them and don't (more in detail on my chapter of phone, email and text games) and put them in their place. Don't think this works? I have had more men than I needed just because of this very thing. Men always would tell me " geez you act like a dude sometimes, I don't even know if you care about me" they would say this, but at the same time, they respected me for it. I would have the most hardest core playas after me. remember men want difficulty, they want what they don't have, and what you have to  your advantage is that so many women are throwing themselves at men, if you are the stand out one, You will be the most treasured!! So act as if PMS is everyday and you will get  your butt kissed! lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why not giving to much too soon will benifit you in the end

Play the game! if men do it why can't you!

What men want