So what do you mean by regulating the game?


So what is regulating the game? to me, dating is a game. you win some  you lose some. And in my opinion, the game is not in favor of women right now, the constant friends with benefits relationships, men telling women that they are just not ready to commit, and the "let it go with the flow" attitude, all of these guys attitudes are making women lose out on what a relationship should be, we are losing our strength, our dignity, and our futures as girlfriends and wives are hanging in the balance, I see that women deserve better, and I know the techniques and strategies that can get you there. Amy Winehouse, says love is a losing game, but I'm here to tell you that its a game that YOU can regulate! So bear with me. I will tell you some stuff that will really curl your toes, but you have to have an open mind and roll with it, use some of the techniques I give and next year may be the year that you can introduce the man of your dreams to marry, or more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why not giving to much too soon will benifit you in the end

Play the game! if men do it why can't you!

What men want