If you are hot, they will come ;)



The real truth is that hotness in this society equals power, brains is essential. But the  badder you are in the game the more power you have over men, and in turn more power for yourself. I laugh at the dove commercial


This campaign flopped. Lets be real, no customer would want to buy soap if they thought they would look ordinary. Although in a perfect world it would be nice if we could look like anything and be appreciated, but I'm not here to lie to you like the media does. I'm here to tell you real life, and in this life you better be hot to get the things you want and need in life. Lets look at Kim.k. Really look at her. What the hell does she do for a living????? could you even say? well, nothing, yet she has shows about her and is on so many magazine covers and perfume lines dedicated to her. There are even some salons that give you the "Kimmy" special which is a dark dye job, tan, and seaweed wrap that is supposed to give you that a "heftier" bottom. Smh. She is totally plastic, from her head to toe, if you took all the surgery away, you would be like "Kim who?" but she knows what most women should. Beauty gets you where you need to go, once you get there then use your brain.

So how does one become "hot" well as you can see, surgery does wonders. Nikki Minaj brags how she is a barbie, (which is plastic)Yes, you got to fake it up to make it up. How bad do you want it? well if you want that power and a hot bod and face is what it takes and you don't have it???well, buy it! you don't have the money??? lay away a boob/butt job, there is financing available! I know you are going to say  " I don't want to change myself, I like being big or bald, or flat chested" well then all power to you. Be that. There is nothing wrong with you being you. But if you want the power to pick certain men, the power to get the job you want, I'm saying this extreme will get you there. If Hallie didn't get the nose job. we would never know who Hallie was:


Hallie was beautiful before the nose job. But with the nose job, she became stunning! a world renown beauty! you could say that her nose job gave her over 60mill in revenue! a good investment if you ask me! imagine if you can buy this beauty in the regular world? you will be a big fish in a small pond for sure! take it from me. When I'm dolled up. I get the world handed to me. Men go out of their way to open doors for me. I can get talk my way out of parking tickets and I can basically go into any place I want to. When I was single, I if I wanted to go to a play, or get a bill payed, it got paid. I didn't have to sleep with anyone. Because men are so dumb, they will do anything just with the hopes to think you may be with them. I got promoted at my job. I got discounts off clothes. And I got and have quality men because men respect the pretty girl. She has power because they know she can leave them in any minute. The hot girl gets more customers at work, friends want to be around her hoping to get that attention rubbed off on them. People listen to the hot girl. And since men are more visual in terms of attraction, The hot girl can have any man wrapped around her finger. You can get this look by going to the gym and a good haircut, but I'm all about extremes. Its nice to be cute, but stunning its a much better look. You ever had that feeling, to walk into a roon and it goes silent. I have and its feels great! that is what power feels like. Go get your power girl! suck it out, inject it in, do what you can to get that fierceness! and when you have them eating out of the palm of your hand? then you use your brain to get even more power!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why not giving to much too soon will benifit you in the end

Play the game! if men do it why can't you!

What men want