Make this YOUR year!!!!



 


January 1st came and went and so the resolutions have come. No time like the present to get you together! but to avoid you from procrastination monster (please see my post on procrastination) y

You need to get motivated, and I mean like YESTERDAY!!!!! when  next year comes around  you can say I evolved! I accomplished! I succeeded!

So what is your passion? what are you dreams? what is keeping you from them. ABSOLUTELY  NOTHING!!!! if its money, you can save some to pay for what you want, you need to find love? you will find it withing yourself. You want to lose weight? its time to get to that gym and make a plan to go several times a week! DO IT!!!!!

You have to know with any goal in life that you need 3  things to succeed, CONSISTENCY AND DETERMINATION AND FOCUS!!!! you will not accomplish anything if you do not live these principles. put them on your wall, say them before you leave the house. Tell yourself you can do it!! and do it! I'm writing in large letters for you to get the point. KEEP YOURSELF MOTIVATED AND NEVER EVER STOP!!!!. if you find it hard to make a goal come to fruition, find a goal buddy, yes, someone who has a goal they want to accomplish and both of you work to force the other to accomplish their goals. I don't care where you find them, I don't care what walk of life they come from, but you use one another to motivate each other. sometimes. we work harder helping others than ourselves. And that is fine! we are supposed to be supportive beings. Hopefully I will create a facebook page assigning people to be goal buddies and by the end of the year goals will be accomplished!! so I will keep you posted.

I really feel this is the year to make it yours! I feel this for everyone. And no time like the present to get your life in gear. Do not think about the past. the past is where it is, behind you. Do not think of people that hurted you or things you have not accomplished. Now is the time to make the most of the rest of your life. Only look forward. Do not worry about what is ahead, only concentrate on the present and the now. If you  need any help, that is why I'm here! please email me at:

regulate2011@yahoo.com 

tell me what your goal is and I will give you some tools to help you begin your life so that next year comes you can say "wow, I did that! look at where I am now!"

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play the game! if men do it why can't you!

Why not giving to much too soon will benifit you in the end

What men want